Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving smiles...



Well, it has been forever since I have posted. Thanksgiving went great and all the boys enjoyed seeing family. Josh and Jordan were finally able to spend some quality time with their cousin Jayce who is one week older than they are. This is one of many pictures the three of them had to endure. How cute though!!!! Jack and Jon performed in Sunday service. Just one song with all the kids and both of them did SOOOO well! They knew all the hand motions and I could see their lips moving...who knows if they were really singing though. The picture is sort of dark, but it was taken right before leaving for church. Their play is this weekend and of course I am so excited! Do not know how excited they are...lol! The little twins are now experimenting with all different kinds of fruit...they love it and they are quite messy! They both have their two bottom teeth in and I believe cutting more presently. The older twins have a loose tooth on the bottom...same tooth...how weird is that! Jack and Jon are doing very well homeschooling this year for kindergarden. Mimi is teaching them so much. I do not know how she does it...my patience is growing though. Hopefully they will be reading by the end of the year. So, not much has been going on, but we are constantly busy...doing what, I have no idea, but having fun (at least most of the time).