Monday, May 12, 2008

Babies First Crossley BBQ....




I know that it's been a while since the last post, but somehow my days get away from me!!! These pictures are from my grandmother's 80th birthday in Charlotte. My dad and brothers cooked a pig and we had a beautiful day outside. It is such a blessing to have my nana in my life!!! The babies LOVED it!!! I knew beforehand they eat anything, and I mean ANYTHING, but they (being all 4) held nothing back at the picnic...I think Josh and Jordan ate more than their big brothers. In the last picture Josh is going back up for seconds!!! I'm sure it made my dad and brothers proud that they are carrying on the family tradition!!! We are almost at the close of another school year for Jack and Jon and I know they are excited...I have not yet decided whether they are going to stay at home next year for school or not, but I have enjoyed my time with them so far. The older ones just finished their soccer season and did great...they moved up to the 8-9 year old teams this year, but they held their own on the field. Jordan and Josh are consistently getting into stuff all around the house and keeping me on my toes...I had truly forgotten how challenging this age is. I hope all of you are doing well and hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!