Well, they finally did it...started school on August 21, 2008. I have been an emotional wreck for the past week and yesterday was not different. That's not what they thought though. Jack and Jon were so excited to go. After crying all morning, I could not take it anymore and called Jason and we met them for lunch and brought the little ones. Jack and Jon were excited to see us, but did not need us there. For being homeschooled for so long, they sure had no problem making friends. Jack was at the lunch table with about four boys and Jon was sitting with two girls (not surprising!)...they are in different classes, which I was unsure about, but I think they LOVE it. Jordan and Josh are still adjusting to not having their big brothers at home, but I'm sure we'll be just fine...at least now I have a little more alone time with them. When I picked them up from school yesterday, they both jumped in the car and told me it was the best day of their lives...it made me smile and cry. I am so happy for them, but I do feel that a piece (or two pieces) of my heart are missing during the day. Both of them read for their class and Jack brought the Bible as his favorite book and Jon brought the Velveteen Rabbit...they make my heart melt...well that's about it for right now, but here are some pictures of their first day!!! Love to all!!!